Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Look Who Visited

This caterpillar visited our home today. I don't know where it came from. My first reaction was EWWWW... But I was mesmerized by this one while cajoling it to get on a piece of paper so that I could throw it out of my window. I had a closer look and I loved it. I mean Loved its colors. Ain't they lovely... a brilliant combination.


The green caterpillars don't even get one look before they are thrown out. But this one was an exception. I googled for the images of 'yellow caterpillar with black spots' but none of them had orange feet.


I guess its a devoted fashion follower.


After getting it to pose for me, I did threw it out of the window. I hope it had a safe landing. 



2 comments:

  1. OMG Shivali. You are becoming one brave girl now. First the chameleon and now this. *Slow clapping* :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... *Curtsey* Accept my gratitude for acknowledging my insignificant bravery....

      Delete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.