Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crochet Collar Scarf

From Wednesday night I can actually feel the drop in the temperature. I am assuming that we are going to have a nice Chilly Christmas this year.
Christmas for me is all about cakes and celebrations and wearing all the wooly clothes. In India that is the only time when we can flaunt our winter wear. And so I made one nice narrow Crochet Collar Scarf. The best part of this scarf is that its trendy, not chunky and easy to make.




How to drape:













5 comments:

  1. WOW..this is so cutee..! m making it right away..! thats means weekend..! n u look sooooooooooooooooooooo cuteeeeeee! Navryala la saang najar kadhayla.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! I'm excited about celebrating Jesus christ's Birthday! :)hehe. I like this cute little knit. Thank yous o much for stopping by- I am follolwing you back GFC and FB too! :) I saw your like on my FB page- thanks!

    After looking at your blog, I thought I would suggest to you to join www.bloggersagainstsocialinjustice.blogspot.com ! It's an international bloggers network of fashion bloggers who, together we fight against human trafficking- we actually have 2 members from india. :) You should totally join and stay connected and meet other bloggers who are like family, and help fight human trafficking! Let me know what you think! You can leave me a comment or email me ______ cdtjahja@gmail.com_____ ^_^ Hugs from USA

    dios te bendiga,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Christine...
      I will surely join the blog you mentioned about. And will drop a mail/comment about the same. Thanx a ton for sharing the info.

      Delete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.