Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Left Overs

So till date you have seen how to chop pullovers and convert them into Bolero's and Cardigans. Today lets see 3 different way of styling the left over part of the chopped pullover.

 You have already seen me wearing this Bolero HERE. This too was a pullover and had bought it from Pantaloons, Mumbai, India in 2005. This is one sturdy piece of wool I must say...


Well after making a nice bolero out of the pullover I was left with this....


So I thought of making a nice neck warmer out of it. A bit different than the LAST ONE


Hem the ends of the left over part as well as the elastic band. 


Am using an elastic band to give some stiffness to the neck warmer. 



1ST LOOK


2ND LOOK


3RD LOOK:



For details about the making process, please write to me at platinumdivinity@gmail.com



8 comments:

  1. OMG..the second n third look r a killer..!u r fab..seriously. i m not going to email u for the details of the making process..coz i m going to order u ..to make one 4 me..actually not one..a few.. !;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx a ton Aditi..
      I would love to take your order...
      I do not have any pullovers left to be chopped now. But I can knit them. Do let me know abt the details.

      Delete
  2. You are so very creative !! Just wow.....

    2 different items from one pullover !!

    Much love
    Heiress
    The Heiress Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so cool Shivali. I loved the last one specially.
    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.